I've been browsing blogs--mostly my sister Naomi and my girlhood friend, Kristin, or links off their blogs. It makes me realize how much can be done with a blog. I wish I remembered to take more pictures. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but so far I'm a lot better with the thousand words....
I've been trying to think of something to post besides my adventures with morning sickness, then I realize that I haven't been doing anything besides my adventures with morning sickness. January has never been my most optimal month anyway. When you add in my spontaneous fits of gagging and the new 9:00 am church schedule, I'm lucky to make it out of the house even for my church meetings.
I went slinking in late to Relief Society (to my seat up front with the presidency) and turned around to be greeted by several silent, sympathetic smiles. It is nice to be surrounded by people who remember what it was like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SUPER IMPRESSED that you are blogging at all while in the throws of morning sickness...I try to crawl off the couch as little as possible for those three months. So WAY TO GO!! I for one am always glad to see a new post from you!!
Ditto to what Kris said--I just like to see your always entertaining and witty view on life. Whatever it may be . . .
Although, I do have to admit that I have been taking a ton more pictures now that I have been blogging. It is nice to feel like I am documenting just he everyday stuff of life. Just do whatever feels natural to you--we just want to hear from you.
Post a Comment