I finally lost it. Evidently corn is not on my "friendly" list right now. Marden is in the serious doghouse at the moment because he told me that "heaving is good exercise." Mind you he said it before the fact, not after, but it still cost him about 16 demerits.
I really didn't intend for my blog to become my personal pregnancy whining ground, but it is nice to realize some of you out there know where I'm coming from.
Dawn and I went out to Children's Place to buy newbie clothes for her nephew. I would sooo start buying clothes now if I knew what I was having! They have these sherbety looking sweaters for girls and dark brown coveralls for boys. YUMMY! If I can't enjoy my food, I should at least enjoy the clothes, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Baby clothes are so adorable. I love to stop at the store and look at them. I love to hear your pregnant stories. We can't be there for you in person, but we can in spirit. We love you and wish you the best.
Post a Comment