Friday, December 21, 2007
Sometimes it is a Blahhg
I spent about two weeks feeling euphoric. Now the nausea is starting to kick in. I do really well as long as I eat frequently (small meals) and go to bed early. But if I get in the wind--and I live in Spanish Fork--I start gagging. And if I get caught up in the holiday shopping rush, I get wiped out. Thank goodness I haven't thrown up yet, and I'm almost totally ready for Christmas...as soon as I can find tootsie roll banks, giant candy canes, and a few other Christmas "traditions" that don't seem to be in the stores this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry that you are not feeling so well. We are so excited for you. Good luck with your holiday shopping. It tougher to find items this close to Christmas. Try Walgreens or other drug stores.
Take care of yourself!
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. We are so excited for you. Good luck with the Christmas shopping. It's alway hard to find the last minute items. You can try Walgreens. People don't usually shop there until 6pm on Christmas Eve.
I hope you are feeling better!! That morning sickness business is the worst. I am so excited for you!!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment