This is "The Gang" (from left to right): Ilana, Seph, Matthew, Garret, Taft, Aubrey, and Felicity
The Pace Family and the Smith Family have been friends since Garret & Felicity were about two. If you don't know which are mine and which are Smiths, you'd better check my side bars, because they are all "mine."
We're camping at Strawberry Bay. We brought tents and canoes and another family too. We were the only one on the whole lake with tents or kids. Everyone else was older couples with RVs. There were a few other dogs though! It was extremely quiet in the morning except for the sounds of the 10 kids stirring in our campground.
1 comment:
You have cute kids. They looked like they had a lot of fun. Cute blog. I like this better than emailing. I can keep better track of what I wrote. I love to see the pics that people put on their blogs. Congratulations on your pregnancy. We are so happy for you. I know that you wanted it and I am thrilled for you. Dani is so happy to get a new cousin.
Post a Comment