This has been a super crazy week. I'm on the last day of 4H clubs, and the pre-week of Santa's Secret Shop, which I'm in charge of.
What is that, you ask? It is a store held at the school where kids can safely Christmas shop for their families but keep it secret because mom doesn't have to come along. I did it last year, and it was the most incredible adrenaline rush. Major chaos, and Major Christmas Spirit. We're doing it different this year to try to cut down on the chaos--we're having the kids shop during one of their regularly scheduled "prep periods", but that means I need to find twice as many volunteers. That is my big job today.
Thank goodness I feel so great, because I don't have time to feel blucky right now.
I've been walking/jogging in the mornings with some friends. We go inside the church and trot around the gym. It works out well because if I start feeling blah I just lie down on the floor and don't have to miss out on the conversation. Every morning when my alarm goes off at 5:45, I start thinking of excuses, but then I just get up and go because I know my friends are waiting for me. It is great to have a support network.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Always on the run . . . no pun intended.
I think that it is great you are getting up early. I know how hard that is for you--but I hope you are seeing some positive results. I know that for me I see a BIG difference emotionally, and in my energy levels. I'm really tired by the end of the day, but find I sleep a lot better. It's so nice to have friends to meet--that's the only way I can make it happen is if I am accountable to someone.
Whatever works!
OK, where is my comment? Did it get deleted for obscene content? :) This is just a test to see if it will just pop up.
Love you!
Post a Comment