Thursday, December 6, 2007

Last Day of 4H

As some of you know, I tried my hand at being in charge of some 4H after-school clubs. I had three little clubs--"Super Heroes" and two sessions of "Slimy, Gooey, Gross!" My kids were kindergarten through 2nd graders, and a total crack-up. I had a lot of fun, and it was a lot of work, but I'm finally done. We had the parent showcase tonight, and more than half my kids showed up to take their stuff home. All I have to do is distribute the rest of the stuff to the kids who didn't show.....
For those of you who have been wondering where my picture is, here's one from 4H. I had the National Guard come visit, and they made me get my picture taken in the "big equipment" too. I can't remember just what this thing is--I'm sure Marden could tell us.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

You look pretty good in that bad boy! Congrats on completing a fun 4-H session. You are such a cute Mom that way--the kids must have had such a great time!

Kristin said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! Your posts were so much fun to read. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Taft is 13??

Congratulations on the new baby! Exciting!