Monday, December 3, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray, a Baby's on its way!!!

This is my very first post. I don't know anything about blogging yet, and I'm worried that I'm breaking every protocol in the book, but the most important thing I can share right now is that in August our family is going to have a new addition.

I'm incredibly, euphorically, emphatically excited about the whole thing. We've had a lot of little miracles along the way as we've worked up to this moment, and I feel just ridiculous because I've definitely got the "pregnant glow" even though I still fit into every pair of pants I own.

We've been prepping the kids for a while because we are aware that this is a huge step for them as well. They are all nervous too, but excited and supportive.

I love my family!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

AAAAHHHHHHH! WOW! I was all excited to see your first blog--but wasn't really expecting all of that! You really know how to come out blogging with a bang!!!

You did such a great job setting everything up . . . I just want to see an area off to the side with my link on it! :)

Cute name--I was also thinking the other night that "keeping up with the pace(s)" would be a great way to describe things as well! I can't wait to see more . . .

Love you. Congrats on the BIG news!!

Susan Lawlor said...

Congratulations Iralee!
That is great news - and kind of a big surprise coming all the way at the bottom of the page. I guess you know how to make sure people read right down to the bottom! :)

I can't believe you are getting up so early to exercise - I guess you are not feeling too tired (or nauseous) for that yet. I hope that you continue to feel great and glow! Andy and I are happy for your family.

Lissie said...

Love you too mom!!!!

<3 <--------Heart