I spent a week doing what I wanted when I wanted, and when I tidied up after myself, it stayed tidy! It was quite nice. My in-laws always treat me really well, and it was a privilege to stay with them.
One of the highlights of my visit was the chance to visit Marden's Grandma Yeteve Pace. She had fallen at the Family History Center where she serves, and hurt her hip and arm. We got to take Aurora to go see her at the care center, and get their picture taken together. So here is Aurora, less than one year old, with Yeteve, who is in her nineties. I can't remember her exact age, so I hope someone will comment and tell me what it is. I think she is 92.

Aren't they beautiful? Aurora reminds me of Grandma Yeteve when I first met her--they have a similar facial structure. Actually, Aurora reminds me of her Grandpa Pace (Marden-the-elder) but he looks like his mom, and it sounds slightly better to say Aurora looks like her g-grandma than to say she looks just like her grandpa! (but she does, only feminine! lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment