Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Blog without pictures is still a blog

I keep putting off my blog updates because I never remember to take pictures. Have I mentioned I don't even like my camera? It is even more temperamental than I am. I have decided to simply do a blog without pictures this time.

I'm still alive. I have been busy doing Usborne Book shows, trying to figure out if I like it. I keep making sales, but I've also had a party where no one came, and a party where only one person came. Joy. Then I made my first sale to our school, and got all giddy again. I still love the books, so I'll keep at it for a while.

The kids got through the term ok. Seph & Felicity both got straight "E" grades. That is the same as straight A's, except you don't get A's in grade school. We've heard we can take their report cards to Krispy Kreme for doughnuts, so one of these days we're going to check it out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think a blog without pictures is most definitely a blog. It is a "thinking man/woman's" blog, meant for those who truly want to spend a little time and think! Your trip sounds nice. I'm going to Google Usborne Books and see what they're about.

Unknown said...

dar! read a bit further and got the scoop. I will check out your website and pick out a book or two. Azzy is literally tearing through books, so I hope those board books are sturdy!