Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aurora's photo shoot


I just got reminded that I never posted the pictures of Aurora! Just as a refresher; when we were in California, my sister Naomi arranged for us to have a photo shoot with Naomi's friend Alisha. It actually took two tries because Rora didn't cooperate very well the first day. Alisha was very patient and generous with her time, and it paid off with the following shots.






Near the end Aurora got tired, so we let her nurse to sleep, thinking it would be fun to get some sleeping shots. Alisha got one click in before she woke back up!





There is something fascinating about baby feet. They are just so darn cute! I was really grateful to get these pictures of Aurora. It made for a very special baby gift.

Thanks Naomi! Thanks Alisha! Thanks Aurora!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

SO CUTE!!!
There were a couple I didn't see earlier. Those are precious and priceless pics. Enjoy your little one.

Stacey said...

Very, very sweet. It's a treasure to get good pictures of babies when they're still small.

Naomi said...

I love the little chubby cheeks in her green hat. Next time I see her she is going to look so different!

Kristin said...

Wow!! Look at all these posts...fantastic! Aurora is so darling. I just love the chubby baby rolls. I'm glad Seph is recovering and all done with that stinkin' stone. Poor guy. Looks like a fun Halloween. Awesome turban. :)