Monday, March 24, 2008

New Deadline/Baby Update

I now have an ultrasound appointment. I go in on April 3. I'm counting down the days, and so is Felicity. My only fear now is that the baby will be shy (stubborn) and not let us know what it is. A lot of people keep telling me how fun it is not knowing. Been there, Done that (Taft); We want to know!!!!!

I had a fun time making some ragged quilts as part of enrichment night last month. Here are the finished products. I was pretty pleased with myself.

Everyone keeps commenting on the fact that I'm starting to show--like they're telling me something I didn't know. The other day I got hit with a fast case of nausea, and slid my waistband down to keep from throwing up (I was in the privacy of my home) Felicity saw my exposed belly and informed me later that it reminded her of rising bread. I know I'm very pale, and very puffy, but I didn't exactly appreciate the analogy! Bless her heart, she sure is into this whole thing.

2 comments:

Tami said...

We are so excited for you. We can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl. In May, a friend and I are coming up to attend BYU Women's Conference. I'm so excited to attend without kids. It would be fun to get together. I'm flying in on Wed. afternoon and flying out on Sat. afternoon. The Conference is scheduled for Thursday and Friday. We will be staying at BYU. I hope Jim and the kids will be okay. I call and we can make plans when it gets a little closer. This is a long comment, but I had a lot to say

Naomi said...

They turned out SO cute! I really like the moon and stars blankie. It looks like the perfect thing to go around a newborn! I have a whole bag of baby clothes just waiting to hear the verdict. We'll have to wait and see if you get them. . .