This made me think that now is the perfect time to put a poll on my blog. I should be having my ultrasound mid-April, which gives even my most procrastinating friends and family a chance to vote. So which is it; a boy, or a girl? Please vote (just once) in the poll to the right, then post a comment on this article so I know who voted, and why they think what they do. Gee, aren't blogs fun??
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
"It's the little things..."
My friend Dawn got a gift card to Children's Place that expired at the end of February. She insisted that we use it to buy baby clothes. (I tried to convince her to use it on her own kids, but she just rolled her eyes at me.) Since we still don't know what the baby's gender is, we bought a little of both, and will take back the ones that aren't right. Aren't baby clothes fun???


This made me think that now is the perfect time to put a poll on my blog. I should be having my ultrasound mid-April, which gives even my most procrastinating friends and family a chance to vote. So which is it; a boy, or a girl? Please vote (just once) in the poll to the right, then post a comment on this article so I know who voted, and why they think what they do. Gee, aren't blogs fun??
This made me think that now is the perfect time to put a poll on my blog. I should be having my ultrasound mid-April, which gives even my most procrastinating friends and family a chance to vote. So which is it; a boy, or a girl? Please vote (just once) in the poll to the right, then post a comment on this article so I know who voted, and why they think what they do. Gee, aren't blogs fun??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I love to look at baby clothes, especially at Easter time. I hope that you have a girl to balance your family. Mindy has three boy and a girl. I have three girls and a boy. I think it would be fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls. Besides, Lizzie needs a sister. Sisters are so awesome. I have two sisters, 4 sister-in-laws, and a lot of sisters in the church. They are so special to me. If you have a boy, that would be so cool too. He would be a lucky guy.
Kathryn's tie-breaker was a boy. My baby will either "almost" even things out for girls, or tip the scales top-heavy with boys for the extended Pace family.
I'm just going with my first instinct (but then again, I do love those boys!)
I think that it would be nice to have someone to give all my cute hand-me-downs to :)
Although, Miss Liss would be such a fun big sister to a little girl. . . hmmmm, I guess either way she will be such a big helper!!
BTW--love the new blog background color. It seems a little. . . boyish, don't you think? :)
I'm voting for a girl!!
You can't have too much estrogen in a family, in my opinion. Things are way too quiet without several bossy "queens" trying to run the show.
Just think about the number of gameboys, play stations and tv remotes that you'll have to buy if it's a boy...wouldn't you rather spend that money on bows, pink clothes and makeup/jewelry?!??!!
Forget the "anything, as long as it's healthy" attitude. Go for a girl. GIRLS ROCK! (right Lissy?!)
I don't really know, but like Na I'm going with my first "instinct" which was....GIRL. Such fun times!
Dear Anonymous-- (the first one)
1. Who are you? I LOVE your post.
2. Taft says, "We already have the game cube & stuff, so a boy would be cheaper"
3. Seph says, "But if it's a boy, we could have even more!"
I think it is a boy, but I'm ok if it is a girl.
I have no idea what it is...I think it would be fun to shop for both of them!
I said a girl...because I'm an "Even Steven" kind of person. Can't wait to find out!!
I think there should be another girl in the family. Felicity needs to have another girl to play with. Trust me ,she wants another girl to play with. If she is anything like me ... SHE REALLY WANTS A GIRL!!!!!!
Olivia
Since, by my count we have 10 grandsons and 8 granddaughters, I vote for TWIN GIRLS!
Dad P
Dad P--
MY vote was for boy/girl twins, because I've always been pretty sure what I was having, and this time I can't even guess.
The doctor says it measures and sounds like just one, though.
Nice Try!
Post a Comment