Saturday, May 9, 2009

Boys Babysitting Bora

I dropped Felicity off somewhere this morning, and lost track of time talking to another parent while I was there. I'd left Aurora home with the boys, and when I realized how long I'd been gone I hurried home, expecting her to be upset and the boys to be frazzled.
Instead, I came in to see both boys playing video games while also "dancing" to the music with Bora, who was enthroned on the bean bag chair. I asked if everything had been ok, and they said, "Yes, she just woke up. Come see the pictures."
Evidently she just conked out without any warning or fuss (which she won't do for me.) The boys thought it was so cute they captured it on film for me.
From the top. Talk about flexible!

From the Front. Look--she actually has hair now!


A nice side view


Seph posed the monkey, but Bora posed the feet.

I am always amazed at how babies can sleep just any old way.


4 comments:

Tami said...

I love that your boys took pictures of Bora.

Unknown said...

I am ashamed that I have not commented yet. I saw this on your family newsletter but didn't think to check the blog. Jason took a look and said, she's going to wake up stiff! He's ridiculous. Babies don't get stiff. The pictures are adorable (I would say "Aurorable, but I think that's Seph's thing).

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hi, came here from Tierney's blog. Your baby is darling!

Lissie said...

Every time I see those pictures, I start to laugh! Now Bora conks at any old time all the time! Today, I almost tripped on her head, looked down expecting to see her looking at me strangely, but saw she was asleep.