We ended up with ten ladies from our neighborhood. We came in 6th out of 8 teams in the "D" league, and had a total blast. We only won a few rounds, but improved dramatically by the end of the season.
We are in the middle of tournament play right now. We won our first game, lost our second, and won our third. Since it is double elimination, we survived to play another day. It has been such a fun experience. Marden has stake meetings the same night I played, so Aurora comes along as "team Mascot." I sure appreciate all my sweet friends who pass my baby down the rotation line so I can have a turn to play.
I took a bunch of pictures of us in action, but none of them turned out; I keep thinking I know how to use my blasted camera, but I guess I don't because I can never get any action shots to work. Maybe I can talk Marden into coming to our next game.
Here we are in all our glory: The Seventh Heaven Volleyball Team! If my friends give me permission to publish their names on my blog, I'll label the pictures.
1 comment:
How fun! It has taken me many years to realize that you don't have to be a pro at something to have fun doing it. I find myself saying "yes" to more things and having a great time whether I am good at it or not!
Looks like so much fun. Your team mascot is adorable!
Post a Comment