Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Wondrous Little Stranger

It still seems like I don't have time to do a lot of blogging, but I wanted to share these pictures of Aurora in her blessing dress. It was a special gift from Grandma and Grandpa Pace, who came up for the event. We had a wonderful time with them--they spoil us like crazy when they come, and always make us feel very cherished.
I love the dress. It reminds me of my wedding dress!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

How can she already be holding her head up?!? She is such a cutie!! We can't wait to see her in person. Looking forward to your visit!!

Kristin said...

She is DARLING!! So cute in her blessing dress and silky blanket. Give her a kiss for me.

Mindy said...

She is so beautiful. When are you guys coming? You're always welcome on Thanksgiving. I think we are all getting together.